Apr 13, 2017 5:56 pm
Apr 17, 2017 3:45 pm
I. General Information
This Request for Information (RFI) is issued for
Market Research purposes only. The information will be used to identify qualified, experienced, and interested potential sources in support of the Government's requirement. The Government will not pay for any information provided in response to this RFI. Responses will be at no cost to the Government. This is NOT a Request for Proposal (RFP). It is not to be construed as a formal solicitation or an obligation on the part of the Government to acquire any products or services. The information requested by this RFI will be used within the Air Force to facilitate decision making and will not be disclosed outside the agency. It is anticipated the type of contract will be Firm-Fixed-Price. For purposes of this RFI, the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 611630, Language Schools, and the small business size standard is $11.0 Million in annual gross receipts.
The 338th Specialized Contracting Squadron (338 SCONS) is seeking information concerning the availability of capable sources to provide English Language Training (ELT) services to support the United States Government (USG) Security Assistance and Security Cooperation Goals outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) using Defense Language Institute English Language Center (DLIELC) courseware, methodology, and processes. The international customer for this effort is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Please see the attached "DRAFT" Performance Work Statement (PWS) for more detailed information pertaining to this requirement.
II. Vendor Response
Questions must be submitted in writing; do NOT call the contracting office for information. Any questions must be submitted no later than
20 April 2017 at
2:00PM CST. All questions and answers will be posted to FedBizOpps.
If your firm is capable of providing the requirements described in this RFI and PWS, please provide a Capability Statement, with responses to all 15 questions below, to Mr. Robert Sheridan e-mail at email@example.com
no later than
28 April 2017 at
2:00PM CST. The Capability Statement should be limited to
10 or less pages in length
At a minimum, Capability Statements require complete responses to the following information requested:
1) Company Information
a. Company Name
c. Point of Contact
d. Telephone Number
e. E-mail address
2) Primarily doing business in the Private/Commercial or Government Sector
3) Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code
4) Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number
5) Business Size (i.e. Small Business, Other than Small)
6) Socio-Economic status (i.e. 8(a), HUBZone, veteran-owned, women-owned, etc.)
7) Does your firm have a Saudi Business License?
8) Detailed general information and technical background describing your firms experience and capability to finance the requirement, capability of providing trained English Language instructors, and ability to mobilize instructors.
9) Demonstrate ability to access and maintain operations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (sponsorship, passports, visas, and labor laws)
10) Describe any service contracts you have performed requiring similar training efforts to meet program objectives. Please include contract type and period of performance for similar services provided.
11) NAICS code(s) the company usually performs under
12) Would your company be interested in an Industry Day?
13) Company's role in the performance of the requirement
a. Prime Contractor
c. Other (please describe)
14) Functions that may be set aside for subcontract opportunities
15) Review draft Contract Line Item Number spreadsheet descriptions and structure and provide any suggested changes for consideration.
If providing proprietary information, please ensure it is clearly marked.
Contracting Office Address:
Department of the Air Force, 338th Specialized Contracting Squadron, 2021 First Street West, Randolph AFB, TX, 78150-4302
Point of Contact:
Send questions/responses to this Sources Sought Notice in writing via email to: Mr. Robert Sheridan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Florence A Taplin