Jun 30, 2017 4:08 pm
Jul 12, 2017 12:53 pm
Track Changes Presolicitation Notice: FA8601-17-B-0006
Sources Sought notice published under Project 150043 on 24 Mar 2017.
This notice is posted in accordance with FAR 5.2 and 36.213-2.
This RESTRICTED ACQUISITION is set aside - Small Business. In order to qualify for this program, an offeror must be a small business prior to the closing date of the solicitation.
The NAICS code is 238220 and the Size Standard is $15.0M.
In accordance with FAR 4.1102 and DFARS 252.204-7004, Alternate A, System for Award Management (SAM), contractor must be registered in SAM prior to award. Offerors may obtain information on registration at https://www.sam.gov
SOLICITATION NUMBER: FA8601-17-B-0006
The scope of this project involves the replacement of direct-buried steam lines. Replace existing failed 12" high pressure steam, 6" low pressure return, and 4" high pressure return direct buried lines between steam pits S-223, S-227, and S-224A. and replace steam pits S-223, S-227, and S-224A. Total distance between pits is approximately 850 feet.
Replace existing failed 6" high pressure steam, 4" low pressure return, and 2" high pressure return direct buried lines between Building 675 and Pit S-224A and replace Pit S-224A. Distance between Pit S-224A and Building 675 is approximately 100 feet.
All new pipe will be in concrete shallow trench.
The Air Force intends to award a contract with a 365 day period of performance.
The estimated magnitude of the entire contract is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
1. The solicitation with the official specifications and drawings will be available on the World Wide Web on or about 17 July 2017, at http://www.fbo.gov
, The tentative date for receipt of proposals is 17 August 2017. The period of performance is 365 days.
2. Hard copies of the solicitation will not be provided. You may, however, download and print the file from the web site www.fbo.gov
3. There is no fee for this solicitation.
4. A registration page will be attached to the web site. You are not required to register. However, when you register, you will receive notice of any amendments and/or addenda that may be issued to the solicitation. If you have not registered, it will be your responsibility to check the web site for any changes to the solicitation.
5. You shall provide a signed copy of the SF 1442 and acknowledge and/or sign all amendments at the time and place specified in the solicitation for receipt of proposals. There will be a public opening. Sealed envelopes containing proposals shall be marked to show the offeror's name and address, the solicitation number, and the date and time proposals are due.
6. Contractors shall be capable of securing bonding for the total proposed amount.
7. Contractors that are Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment are excluded from receiving contracts. Agencies also shall not consent to subcontract with these contractors.
8. "Notice to Offeror(s)/Supplier(s): Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs." If funding is not available by 31 Dec 17 the solicitation will be cancelled. An award prior to 30 Sep 17 would require the contractor to begin performance within 90 days of award date in order to meet Bona Fide Need.
This is a WPAFB Construction Contracting (PZIOC) program. The current status is Pre-Solicitation and it is a Category Z - Maintenance, repair, and alteration of real property program.
Jul 28, 2017 4:34 pm ****Solicitation is Hereby POSTED!****