Apr 07, 2017 11:26 am
Apr 24, 2017 2:26 pm
Track Changes Instructions to Offerors
All Quotes are due no later than 25 Apr 2017 at 2:00 PM Central Time. Quotes should be sent via email to the contract specialist point of contact below:
Bolling Federal Building
US Army Corps of Engineers
Civil Contracting Branch,
601 E 12th St
Kansas City, MO 64106
You must submit the following documentation as part of your proposal:
1. A copy of Section B of this solicitation with your pricing input into the CLIN structure
2. Attachment 2 - Related Experience Form
3. Attachment 3 - Past Performance Questionnaire
Also include a point of contact with phone and email information as well as your CAGE code and/or DUNS Number
Your proposal will be evaluated using Best Value selection criteria below:
In accordance with FAR 13.106-1 the following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: (1) Past Performance, (2) Relative Experience, and (3) Price. The contract award will be made to the offeror providing the best value to the Government. The Government reserves the right to award to an offeror providing other than the lowest price offer based on the technical merits of the offeror's proposal.
Proposals that demonstrate Relative Experience and/or Past Performance with the elements of work detailed below will receive higher ratings for these factors:
1. Successfully completed work that was subject to Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) rules and regulations regarding Public Drinking Water Supplies.
2. Successfully completed work that includes sand blasting, drinking water well painting, and inspections of drinking water well tanks for projects of a similar or greater scope.
3. Has demonstrated knowledge of OSHA confined entry requirements.
Site Visit: There is no site visit planned at this time. Potential Offerors may request a site visit in writing by sending an email to the contracting specialist within 5 days of the posting of this solicitation. Any requests for site visits after this time may not be honored. Date, time, and availability of site visits are at the government's discretion.
Should you have questions regarding any portion of this solicitation contact the Contracting Specialist:
24-Apr-2017 - Amendment 0001 is hereby incoporated. Amendment 0001 removes the requirement for bid bonds and adds pictures of the water well tanks. This solicitation is extended until 27-Apr-2017 2:00PM Central.