May 08, 2017 9:04 am This is a Market Survey to locate potential sources of supply for the AMMPS 30 kW Engine Assembly, NSN 2815015967562, P/N 04-20160, CAGE 30554 or previously P/N A041C739, CAGE 44940. Government configuration drawings are available from the POCs. Suppliers or distributors capable of furnishing these assemblies must so indicate by writing to Commander, USA CECOM, ATTN: RDER-PRP-G, Building 6010, Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG), MD 21005 or by email to: Paul.peria.civ@mail or Donald.email@example.com
. The response must include product lead time, price break ranges if applicable, other relative information that may impact acquisition, supply or delivery, vendor name, CAGE, address, company representative, Tel/fax#, and applicable email address. The successful supplier shall be required to warrant that the item supplied will satisfactorily perform when used for the purpose intended by the Army. For more information contact Paul Peria, RDER-PRP-G, (443) 395-6264 or Greg Youll, RDER-PRP-G, (443) 395-6257. The deadline for response is 6 June 2017.
Please complete the following questions. If a question does not apply, please enter N/A or non-applicable.
1) Provide a brief summary of the company and its core competencies.
2) Please provide the following Point of Contact information on all responses:
Point of Contact:
3) Describe your Company's past performance in supplying of Diesel Engine Assemblies. Provide Contract Number, Point of Contact (POC), e-mail address, phone number, and a brief description of your direct support of the effort.
4) Describe the qualifications of your engineering staff who have experience in the assembly, packaging and preservation of diesel engines.
5) Does your company maintain a Program and Assessment Tool to monitor and analyze the availability of components to allow clear and precise tracking of all obsolescence issues? If so, please elaborate on the Program and Assessment tool(s).
6) Describe your company's experience in identifying the alternatives for the unavailability of obsolete materials or components to mitigate obsolescence issues.
7) Discuss your company's capability in meeting US Government contracting delivery requirements.
This Request for Information (RFI) is for planning and market research purposes only, and shall not be construed as a commitment by the Government. The information gathered from this announcement will be used to determine if responsible sources exist, and to assist in determining if this effort can be competitive and/or set aside for Small Business. Furthermore, the Government will use the information, in part, to determine the best acquisition strategy for a potential procurement action and to assist in making future acquisition strategy decisions. This is NOT a Request for Quote or Proposal. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this RFI or reimburse any costs associated with the preparation of responses to this RFI.