Nov 17, 2017 7:05 pm 1. Estimated issue date is 04 Dec 2017 and estimated closing/response date is 03 Jan 2018.
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-18-R-0151 3. PR#: FD2030-18-00162 4. Nomenclature: Trailing Edge, Aircraft - Left Hand 5. NSN: 1560-01-456-4273 FW 6. P/N: DAA3420A102-151
7. Application: B-2 8. AMC: 4P 9. History: 11 each procured in Sep 2016 from Northrop Grumman. 10. Description: LENGTH ( IN ) - 88.0000, WIDTH ( IN ) - 173.0000, HEIGHT ( IN ) - 10.0000, WEIGHT (LB) - 100.0000. Made of Titanium and composite material. It is a composite structure that employs high temperature resins and other materials resistant to exhaust gas chemical constituents.
Quantity Range: Min. - 1 each, BEQ - 3 each, Max. - 6 each Delivery: beginning 01 Jan 2023 or earlier. Destination: SW3211, Tinker AFB OK
11. Qualified Sources: Northrop Grumman Corp. (CAGE: 78JW8)
12. Mandatory Language:
This is a DX Rated requirement under DPAS. Surplus material is NOT acceptable. First Article Contractor Testing with fit/function checking is required (unless waived). A Contract Security Classification Specification applies. Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
13. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.
14. Part 12 procedures will not be used. 15. Gov't Qualification Requirements do NOT exist. Contact the qualified source in Block 11. for subcontracting opportunities or information regarding source qualification. 16. Unique Identification (UID): UID requirements will apply.
17. Export Control does apply.
18. The solicitation will be available for download on the release date from www.fedbizopps.gov
. No telephone requests. Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to Addison Crabtree at (405) 739-9633 or by emailing to Addison.Crabtree@us.af.mil
. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can be submitted to DLA Aviation-AOBB, Tinker AFB, OK 73145, FAX NUMBER (405) 739-4237.