Naval Supply Systems Command, Fleet Logistics Center Jacksonville, Florida is issuing this Pre-Solicitation to satisfy the requirements in accordance with (IAW) FAR 5.204 and FAR 5.207.
This pre-solicitation does not constitute a request for quote; the information contained within is only to notify interested parties that solicitation will be issued on or around 1 June 2020. The solicitation will only be available for a period of 15 days. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged.
1) The solicitation will be issued as a 100% Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside.
2) The applicable NAICS code is 541690, Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services.
Size standard: $16.5 M.
3) A Secret Security Clearance is required for this position.
Contractor services are required for the purpose of providing Shore Installation Management Basic Boat Coxswain (SIM BBC) and Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) instructional support throughout the Commander, Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, Commander, Navy Region Europe, Africa Southwest Asia, and Commander, Navy Region Southeast areas of responsibility in support of the Port Operations and Harbor Security Boat Programs.
For specifications, please see attachments:
1) Performance Work Statement - Draft
2) Mission Readiness Schedule
Product Service Code:- U - EDUCATION AND TRAINING
NAICS Code:- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Primary point of contact:- Dwayne Davis 904-542-1061 Elaine Florence
Secondary point of contact:-