Jan 04, 2018 4:46 pm A. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
B. The Great Plains Area Indian Health Service (I.H.S.) intends to award a firm-fixed price, non-personal service purchase order, and in response to Request for Quote (RFQ) 18-028.
C. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-96.
D. The RFQ is issued as a 100% small business and the associated NAICS Code is 238990, which is small business standard $15.0.
E. The unit price must be all inclusive (to include but not limited to travel, lodging, per diem, fringe benefits, federal, state and local taxes) plus all other cost pertinent to the performance of this contract. Utilize your most competitive and reasonable rates.
1. Base Year: Date of award to December 31, 2018, totaling $__________
2. Option Year One: 1/01/2019- 12/31/2019, totaling $________.
3. Option Year Two: 1/01/2020-12/31/2020, totaling $________.
Please see Price Schedule (attached)
F. Inspection and Testing of the Fire Alarms Systems
G. Services will be provided at Eagle Butte, SD, Fort Thompson, SD, Kyle, SD, Lower Brule, SD, McLaughlin, SD, Pine Ridge, SD, Rapid City, SD, Rosebud, SD, Sisseton, SD, Wagner, SD, Wanblee, SD, Mobridge, SD, Belcourt, ND, and Fort Yates, ND. The period of performance will be Date of award through December 31, 2018 with two (2) option years
H. FAR 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items (January 2017).
Quotes shall be submitted on company letterhead stationery, signed and dated. And it shall include the following in order to be considered technically acceptable:
1. Solicitation number RFQ-18-028.
2. Closing date:
January 19, 2018 at 11:00 am CST.
3. Name, address, and telephone number of company and email address of contact person.
4. Technical description of the item/service being offered in sufficient detail to evaluate compliance with the requirements of the solicitation. This may include product literature, or other documents, if necessary.
5. Terms of any express warranty.
6. Price and any discount terms.
7. "Remit to" address, if different than mailing address.
8. A complete copy of the representations and certifications at FAR 52.212-3 (see FAR 52.212-3(b) for those representations and certifications that the offeror shall complete electronically.
9. Acknowledgment of Solicitation Amendments (if any issued).
10. Resume stating ability to meet qualifications and the requirements of the Statement of Work.
11. A statement specifying the extent of agreement with all terms, conditions, and provisions included in the solicitation. Offerors that fail to furnish required representations or information, or reject the terms and conditions of the solicitation may be excluded from consideration.
I. FAR 52.212-3 - Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items (November 2017)-See attachment for full text. An offeror shall complete only paragraphs (b) of this provision if the offeror has completed the annual representations and certificates electronically via http://www.acquisition.gov
. If an offeror has not completed the annual representations and certifications electronically at the System for Award Management (SAM) website, the offeror shall complete only paragraphs (c) through (o) of this provision.
J. FAR 52.212-4 - Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (January 2017) - See attachment; in by reference
K. FAR 52.212-5 - Contract Terms & Condition's Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items (November 2017) - See attachment for full text.
L. Attached are the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Health & Human Services Acquisition Regulation (HHSAR) clauses that are applicable.
M. Offers will be accepted electronically, Submit via e-mail to the following:
Great Plains Area Indian Health Service
Andy Fields, Contract Specialist
115 4th Avenue SE, Room 309, Federal Building
Aberdeen, South Dakota 57401
Basis for award shall be based on the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable "LPTA" bid package.
Any questions please submit by January 12, 2018 by 11 am CST.
Contractors will need a DUNS number, TIN number, and be registered with www.SAM.gov