The Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority (the Trust) is seeking competitive bids for real-time reporting and transcription services.
Questions must be submitted to the procurement officer in writing no later than 3:00 P.M. Alaska Time on May 23, 2017.
Bid Submittal: To be considered responsive, the bidder must return the following items by the specified deadline:
1. Page 1 of this ITB with the contractor information filled in and signed;
2. Page 12 - Bid Schedule completely filled in as requested;
3. Service offered must meet the specifications and qualifications as described in this ITB;
4. National Court Reporters Association certification;
5. List of references that can verify experience; and
6. Any amendments that request the amendment be signed by the bidder and returned with bid.
The terms and conditions of this ITB must be accepted as written. Any changes made to the terms and conditions and/or specifications within the ITB will disqualify the bid and the bid will be declared non-responsive. 2 AAC 12.840(b) states: "A bid that is conditioned by the bidder and the condition requires a change to a material term of the solicitation is nonresponsive unless conditioned bids are specifically authorized in the invitation to bid.