THIS IS A Sources Sought Notice ONLY. The U.S. Government desires to procure the
Security Support on a small business set-aside basis, provided 2 or more qualified small businesses respond to this sources sought synopsis with information sufficient to support a set-aside. Your responses to the information requested will assist the Government in determining the appropriate acquisition method, including whether a set-aside is possible. We encourage all small business concerns, in all socioeconomic categories (including, 8(a) Business Development Program, Small Disadvantage Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned Small Business concerns), to identify their capabilities in meeting the requirement at a fair market price.
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes – it does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Government wide Point of Entry. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the Government wide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code(s) is/are: 561612, Security Guards and Patrol Services, Size Standard $22 MIL
This is a new requirement.
Attached is the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS), Performance Requirements Summary (PRS) and Technical Exhibits with workload data
The contractor shall provide multi-disciplinary security support, including aspects of information security, personnel security, operations security, industrial security, physical security, communications security and anti-terrorism/force protection duties, while also being responsive and flexible to dynamic security situations as defined in this Performance Work Statement (PWS) and applicable regulations except for those items specified as Government furnished property and services. The contractor shall perform to the standards in this contract.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: DD 254
Personnel and Facility Security Clearances. A DD Form 254 Contract Security Classification Specification shall apply to this requirement and the prime contractor shall have a Top Secret Facility Clearance.
Possess certificates within the last 36 months for the following CDSE courses: SCI Security Refresher SCI 100.16, Storage Containers and Facilities PY105.06, Introduction to Personnel Security PS113.16, Introduction to DOD Personnel Security Adjudications PS001.18, Derivative Classification IF103.16, Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) DS-IF 101.06, Introduction to Information Security IF011.16, Marking Classified Information IF105.16, Transmission and Transportation for DOD IF 107.16, Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DOD and Industry, IF 130.16, JPAS/Joint Clearance and Access Verification System (JCAVS) User Levels 2 thru 6 PS183.
Service Contract Act
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code. If the company has a GSA Schedule provide the schedule number. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be emailed to email@example.com
2. Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
3. Identify what percentage of work will be performed by the small business prime contractor and all similarly situated entity subcontractors. Note: In accordance with FAR 52.219-14 Limitations on Subcontracting (DEVIATION 2019-O0003) “Similarly situated entity” means a first-tier subcontractor, including an independent contractor, that has the same small business program status as that which qualified the prime contractor for the award and that is considered small for the NAICS code the prime contractor assigned to the subcontract the subcontractor will perform. An example of a similarly situated entity is a first-tier subcontractor that is a HUBZone small business concern for a HUBZone set-aside.
4. Identify type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) of the proposed subcontractors.
5. Information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (include size, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
6. Identify how the Army can best structure these contract requirements to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
7. Recommendations to improve the approach/specifications/draft PWS/PRS to acquiring the identified items/services.
8. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Scott Kukes, firstname.lastname@example.org
or 210-466-2269, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the BetaSam notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
Product Service Code:- R430 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PHYSICAL SECURITY AND BADGING
NAICS Code:- 561612 - Security Guards and Patrol Services
Primary point of contact:- Devin Knight email@example.com
Phone Number 7067911828
Secondary point of contact:- Sherrilyn Rice firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number 7067911831