Jan 05, 2018 4:43 pm Clean Sewage Piping
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation and no other solicitation documents will be issued. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation.
The U.S. Coast Guard Base Detachment St. Louis has a requirement for the following: Contractor to provide all labor, equipment, special tools, and materials to clean the sewage and grey water piping per attached Scope of Work. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 238220 and the small business size standard is 1000 employees This is Total Small Business Set Aside procurement. The FOB Destination for delivery and installation is: U.S. Coast Guard Cutter CHEYENNE, 100 Arsenal Street St. Louis, MO 63118.
Point of Contact for Delivery, Installation or technical questions in regards to the Statement of Work: Mr. James Tepen 314-771-6044 Ext 2103 email@example.com
Companies quoting should include the following:
(1) The solicitation RFQ number.
(2) The name, address, telephone number, and point of contact of the offeror.
(3) Price, availability and any discount terms. We are a Tax Exempt Agency; please do not include Federal or State Taxes in the quoted price.
(4) Completed copy of the representations and certifications FAR subpart 52.2(see document titled FAR Clauses attached to this solicitation).
(5) Company Tax Information Number and DUNS Number. Vendor must be registered or agree to register with System for Award Management, www.sam.gov
, formerly known as Central Contractor Registration, www.ccr,gov before the award can be made.
(6) If the offer is not submitted on the SF 18 provided include a statement specifying the extent of agreement with all terms, conditions, and provisions included in the solicitation. Offers that fail to furnish required representations or information, or reject the terms and conditions of the solicitation may be excluded from consideration;
(7) All responsible sources may submit a quotation, which if timely received, shall be considered by this agency.
Offers are due at Base Detachment St. Louis by 12pm (CST) JAN 18, 2018.
Responses to this solicitation can either be submitted via e-mail to STEVEN L. WHEELER AT STEVEN.L.WHEELER@USCG.MIL
or faxed to the attention of STEVEN WHEELER (314) 269-2356. Questions may be directed STEVEN WHEELER (314) 269-2356; Telephone quotes will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
CLAUSES (a): The following FAR provisions apply to this solicitation. Offerors may obtain full text versions of these clauses electronically at: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/html/52_200_206.html
(1) 52.204-6: Data Universal Numbering Systems (DUNS) Number.
(2) 52.204-7: Central Contractor Registration.
(3) 52.212-1: Instruction to Offers Commercial Items (JULY 2013); there are no addenda to this provision.
(4) 52.212-2: Evaluation-Commercial Items-Pricing (JAN 1999) is incorporated and the evaluation criteria will be based on meeting or exceeding all specifications listed.
(5) 52.212-3: Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items (May 2004)
(6) 52.212-4: Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items (Jan 2004); there are no addenda to this clause.
(7) 52.212-5: Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statues or Executive Orders, Commercial Items (May 2004).
The following clauses listed in 52.212-5 are incorporated: 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns (May 2004)(15 U. S. 637(d) (2) and (3), 52.222-3 Convict labor (June 2003) (E.O. 11755); 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Feb 1999), 52.222-26 Equal Opportunity (E.O. 11246), 52.222-35, Affirmative Action for Disabled Veterans and Veterans of the Vietnam Era (29 U.S.C. 793), 52.222-36 Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities.52.222-37, Employment Reports on Disabled Veterans and Veterans of the Vietnam Era (38 U.S.C. 4212), 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (E.O. 12722, 12724,13059, 13067, 13121, and 13129), 52.232-33 Payments by Electronic Funds Transfer Central Contractor Registration (Oct 2003)(21U.S.C. 3332), and 52.225-1 Buy American Act - Supplies (June 2003) (41 U.S.C. 10a-10d).
(b) The following Homeland Security Acquisition Regulations (HSAR) are incorporated as addenda to this solicitation. Offerors may obtain full text versions of these clauses electronically at: http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/other/hsar/3052.htm#P-1_0
(1) 3052-209-70: Prohibition on Contracts With Corporate Expatriates (June 2006).
(2) 3052-209-72: Organizational Conflict of Interest (June 2006).
(3) 3052.217-92: Inspection and manner of doing work (Dec 2003).
(4) 3052.217-93: Subcontracts (Dec 2003).
(5) 3052.225-70: Requirement for Use of Certain Domestic Commodities (Aug 2009).
(6) 3052.242-72: Contracting officer's technical representative (Dec 2003).