Aug 09, 2017 7:46 pm Description of Services/Introduction: The contractor shall provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to perform installation of the communications infrastructure and information technology equipment as defined in this
Performance Work Statement except for those items specified as government furnished property and services.
Background: The 163d Attack Wing is in the process of building a new facility for the FTU. A temporary Trailer will be located about 20 feet north of Building 2272. The facility will be occupied with personnel having a requirement to use various traditional telecommunication services (Voice and Network). To help facilitate installation of various information technologies, a telecommunications system, basic infrastructure is required to be installed in the new facility.
Objectives: Provide basic communications infrastructure and limited related information technology as noted in this Performance Work Statement.
Aug 29, 2017 9:43 pm Requests for information should be emailed no later than 3pm PST on 4 September 2017 to email@example.com
Quotes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 10am PST 12 September 2017.
Sep 11, 2017 11:39 pm Answers to RFIs will be post on 9/12/2017
Due to the delay the due date for quotes have been extended to 15 Sept 2017.
Sep 13, 2017 2:22 am 1. Will there be a site visit for this project? ANSWER: NO
2. There are no bidding instructions in the solicitation. What items, besides the completed SF1449 and the SF1449 Continuation Sheet (CLIN items 0001 - 0003), are required to be submitted? ANSWER: 1449
3. Are offerors required to complete the applicable Representations and Certifications (page 14-39 of the solicitation) and submit with their proposal? ANSWER: YES
4. Reference page 8, clause 52.218-2-Evaluation-Commercial Items. Please clarify the evaluation factors for award of this contract (i.e., price only, price and past performance, etc.). If past performance information is required to be submitted as part of the proposal, please provide the past performance submission requirements. ANSWER: 52.212-2 EVALUATION--COMMERCIAL ITEMS (OCT 2014)
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer
conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
Technical and past performance, when combined, are less important when compared to price.
Please provide current (within 5 years) and relevant past performance of at least 3 projects with point of contact info
for each one.
(b) Options. The Government will evaluate offers for award purposes by adding the total price for all options to the total price for the basic requirement. The Government may determine that an offer is unacceptable if the option prices are significantly unbalanced. Evaluation of options shall not obligate the Government to exercise the
(c) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror
within the time for acceptance specified in the offer, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either
party. Before the offer's specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether
or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
5. Is a bid bond required for this bid? If yes, in what amount? ANSWER: NO
6. Block 8 of the SF1449 states that the offer is due "12:00 a.m. 12 Sep 2017". The FBO synopsis states that quotes should be emailed to email@example.com
by: ANSWER: "14 September 2017".
7. Regarding delivery of bids:
a. Please confirm that bids shall be delivered to the address provided in Block 15 of the SF1449.
b. Please provide any special instructions for delivery of bids to the base. ANSWER: EMAIL ONLY
8. Will a lay down area be available for use? ANSWER: YES
9. The drawings reference several electrical features of work. Please confirm that this project only includes a communications scope of work, and that references to other features of work on the drawings are intended to be performed outside of this solicitation. ANSWER: CONFIRMED