Dec 04, 2017 11:15 am The United States Air Force through the Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC) at the Oklahoma City Logistics Center (OC-ALC) is contemplating procuring Spare, Metal Tube Assembly, for the F100-229 Engine. This is a Critical Safety Item and direct part making is not authorized. This is a Critical Application Item, MQR-2 and EIM-1 apply. The Line Item cited below is for a non-commercial, Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Quantity Contract. This requirement is anticipated to be competitive and First Article Requirements may apply. 1. Estimated Solicitation Issue Date & Estimated Closing/Response Date: 18 December 2017, Closes 18 January 2018
2. RFP#: FA8121-18-R-0017
3. PR#: FD2030-17-01895
4. Nomenclature/Noun: Tube Assembly, Metal
5. INPUT NSN: PN: 4710013412072NZ 4069543
6. AMC: 1/C
7. Application (Engine or Air Craft): Spare, Metal Tube Assembly, for the F100-229 Engine.
8. History: Contract Number FA812117F0098 was awarded 27 February 2017.
9. Description: Spare, Metal Tube Assembly, for the F100-229 Engine. Nickel Alloy. This part provides operational bleed air for the Augmentor Fuel Pump.
18.0000" L x 5.0000" W x 5.0000" H and Weight 2.0000lbs. L/I 0001- Tube Assembly, Metal Quantity: 21 Each Delivery: 21 units on 30 June 2019. Early delivery is acceptable.
10. Current Approved Sources: Cage Code:
The E. A. Patten Co. 05819 United Technologies Corporation 52661
11. Export Control: Yes
12. Qualification Requirements: Government physically does not have in its possession sufficient, accurate or legible data to purchase this part from other than current source(s).
13. Mandatory Language: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at 405-736-3273. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
14. Buyer Name, Phone # & E-mail Address: Terri Hurte (405) 734-8207 Terri.Hurte@us.af.mil