Feb 23, 2018 9:07 am 1. Action Code: Pre-solicitation
2. Date: 23 February 2018
3. Year: Fiscal Year 2018
4. Contracting Office Zip Code: 23511
5. Classification Code: V- Transportation, Travel, & Relocation Services
6. Contracting Office Address: 471 East C St., Bldg. 64, Naval Station Norfolk,
Norfolk, VA 23511
7. Subject: Pacific Command Dry Cargo Time Charter
8. Proposed Solicitation Number: N32205-18-R-3354
9. Closing Response Date: 02 March 2018
10. Contract Point of Contact or Contracting Officer: Robbin Jefferson; firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contract Award Number: TBD
12. Contract Award Dollar Amount: TBD
13. Contract Line Item Number: TBD
14. Contract Award Date: TBD
15. Contractor: TBD
16. Description: One U.S. or foreign flag, self-sustaining, container vessel capable of carrying about 565 TEUs with a net explosive weight of 4.70M pounds while satisfying all applicable regulatory segregation and compatibility requirements. Vessel must be capable of carrying all ammunition classes 1.1 - 1.4 (all divisions) in all stow areas, both above and below decks per the vessel's Document of Compliance for the Carriage of Dangerous Goods. Vessel must be capable of 13 knots minimum when laden. Vessel must not exceed a maximum overall length of 304.8 meters or 1000 feet, and a laden draft of 10.7 meters or 35 feet. The place/range of delivery redelivery is the Military Ocean Terminal, Concord, CA. The layday commences 31 March and cancels 30 May 2018.
17. Set-aside Status: Total Small Business Set-aside; the decision to release this solicitation as "Total Small Business Set-aside" is based on responses received from a recent market survey. MSC's Small Business Associate has concurred with this assessment. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.
Feb 23, 2018 10:19 am RFP N32205-18-R-3354 attached.
Feb 23, 2018 2:48 pm
RFP N32205-18-R-3354; Amendment 0001 attached.
Mar 29, 2018 4:26 pm Vessel on Contract: M/V SLNC YORK