Agency City of Palm Bay
Bid Type Invitation to Bid
Bid Number ITB-17-0-2018/SB
Fiscal Year 2018
Bid Writer Susan Blair,CPPB
Bid Name North Regional Class 1 Deep Injection Well Acidization
Bid Status Awarded
Bid Status Text None
Due Date/Time 12/19/2017 5:00 PM Eastern
Broadcast Date 11/22/2017
Distribution Options None
Distribution Method Download and Mail
Distributed By Onvia DemandStar
Distribution Notes None
Scope of Work 1. The City of Palm Bay is requesting proposals from qualified contractors to rehabilitate the NRDIW by developing and acidizing the open borehole to increase disposal capacity. The work set forth within these proposal documents includes the furnishing of all labor, materials, equipment, services and incidentals for the acidization of the NRDIW.
2. The acidization test plan for this rehabilitation effort was approved by the FDEP on September 5, 2017 and is included in the Technical Specifications.
3. Technical specifications are labeled as Attachment A – NORTH REGIONAL CLASS I DEEP INJECTION WELL ACIDIZATION Technical Specifications. This document includes the Test Plan for the rehabilitation.
4. Any items of labor, materials or equipment which may reasonably be assumed as necessary to accomplish this end should be supplied; whether specifically stated in the Technical Specifications or described herein.
5. The Contractor’s use of the project site shall be limited to their operations for this project only; including on-site storage of materials.
6. The NRDIW is the primary disposal method of secondary effluent; therefore, the well may NOT remain offline longer than 48 hours.
7. The Successful Proposer will appoint one of their employees as the key contact for approval by the City’s Project Manager.
8. It is the City’s belief that the service required is adequately described herein. Therefore, any negotiated contract, which may result from this RFP, will include the entire effort required of the proposer to provide the services described.
9. Time of completion will be 5 calendar days.